Monday, April 23, 2007

Hapari Swimwear







Hey everyone! All of you have probably heard of Hapari, maybe not. Hapari Swimwear is the new and improved suit, our secrets enhance the curves you love and hide the curves you don't. You could get silcone breast inserts that help you feel like more of a woman. All the woman know what I'm talking about! Halleiluah!! Our swimsuits come in regular and long lengths, we also have bikinis, and you can mix and match any bottoms with any top, plus the cutest fabrics from Spain. They also come in a v-neck and a scoop neck top. If you would like to host a party or order one of our swimsuits please check out our website at:

5 comments:

Shannon said...

SOOOO Cool that you have a blog! Now JILL i hope you will update it often! We know you are busy but it is addicting once you start, and you will love it!
CUTE PICTURES. hee hee

Darren Johnson said...

Hi little sister! Can I model your swim suits too? do you have speedo's? ':p

Anonymous said...

Jill,
I can't wait to see your Hawaii pictures:) welcome to blogging!

joshua johnson said...

Darren, I think you should let them model I don't think we need or want to see you in a speedo!! Great sight Jill Love Joshua

BenjaminLane said...

Nice swimsuits! I think you should have me model instead of my dad... People will buy your suits more cuz of my fake leg... and you can tell them I am a vet or something... haha